Saturday, July 27, 2024

I Will Always Believe in You

I hope you've been following each month as we've watched Baby Olivia celebrate her 'monthly birthday'.  Each month has been a different Disney princess, different dress made by her great grandmother and a special photo shoot by her grandmother.

This month's focus is Disney Princesses Elsa and Anna.  Her grandmother and I decided on one card with both of them for Olivia's keepsake card celebrating her 10 month birthday. 



 

To make this card, I sized the image to about 3" tall, typed the 2 sentiments in a separate area of my layout page, and then printed these on 110# Neenah cardstock.  

For the Princesses, I used my Copic markers for the coloring and have referenced the colors at the bottom for your reference. I fussy cut the completed image out and inked the edge with Copic C4 to ensure all the white edges were covered.  I added the aqua bling to Princess Anna's headband and added the white and sparkly snowflake embellishments to the bottom edge of the dress and to the headband of Princess Elsa. Those sparkles really made the images come to life! 

For the background I searched the internet for free Frozen digital backgrounds, specifically for images with steps or places for the girls to 'sit'.  This one was exactly what I wanted with the castle in the background and the colors that coordinated well with the colors of their dresses.  

After sizing the image to about 5 1/4" square, and printing it also on Neenah cardstock, I trimmed it leaving a 1/4" white border.  I selected a deep purple cardstock and made the top fold card base.  I used a couple of random die cuts for the two sentiments, based on where I wanted them to fit.  Next I placed a strip of fun foam behind the heads of the two girls, then secured the image about 1/4" from the top fold.  Then I added the sentiment at the top of the image and overlapped the oval sentiment at the bottom that documents Olivia's name and which birthday month the card is for.  Lastly I added the white organza ribbon at the fold and secured the snowflake embellishment on top of the knot. 

This one has to be one of my favorites of the ten I've done for Baby Olivia.  Here's her photos for this month also - what a cutie she continues to be! 



Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 677   

Creative Inspiration  Challenge 16  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 657-658  

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 230 ~ Let's Celebrate

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Anna: Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Top: N4, N5, Skirt: B24, Hair Piece: YG63

Elsa: Hair: E41, E42, E43, Cape, RV66, N5, Dress: BG57, BG49, BG34

 

Products

Google image ~ Disney Princess Anna and Elsa 

4 comments:

  1. Looooove this
    Gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post, what a great idea. Such a beautiful card! Love all three of the princesses! Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Darling card and so glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post, Pam. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I am grateful for the art you share and I appreciate you very much. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete