Monday, April 11, 2022

You Quack Me Up!

Today I'm sharing a cute little Easter card I put together for a swap in my card group.  

The image is from 'Bunny Trail' by Craftin' Desert Diva.


After stamping the image on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used Copic markers for coloring.   The Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant die was perfect for the small image.  

Next I cut the  diamond patterned paper to fit the front of the A2 size card.   I secured the image and matting to the right edge.  Then I added the aqua dotted ribbon across the top of the pendants and tacked the edges on the back with washi tape.   After adding the stamped sentiment bubble, I completed the card by securing the card front to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ April 

Sweet Stampin ~ April ~ Easter/Spring 

Alphabet Challenge ~ A = Animal Antics 

Colorful Options ~ April ~ Yellow 


 Pam’s Pearls 

Copics:

Egg: EE30, E31, Chick: Y15, Y18, Y17, Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67

Products:




                                                                                                                       


 

9 comments:

  1. 💛 this! Such a cheery and cute card! I miss Craftin Desert Diva's Designs 😉 Thank you for sharing with us this month. I love your use of layers and colors. Hoping to see more of your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options Challenge
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and background paper,love the cheeky chick,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little card, perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cutie Pam - love the way you used the ribbon and pennant die cut - a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest little egg! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and I love the unique die to cut out your image. Really sets off your card. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pam this is just so, so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, and the sentiment is fab! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, this definitely cracked my up. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete