Friday, April 1, 2022

Humming By

Today I'm here with the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog Design Team as we roll out a new month of Anything Goes Animal Challenge cards.  

I'm sharing Sweet Nectar from Pattie's Creations.



It's obvious I have a passion for hummingbirds, passed down from my Mom many years ago.  For me, when I see this fluttering beauty I know she is looking down from heaven watching and smiling.  I miss her every day!

After coloring with my Copic markers, I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die set for the edges on the image and the matting to finish the card.  I'll add a sentiment when I get ready to send, although it's pretty just as it is. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 229 ~ Add a Flower 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge #93

Try it on Tuesday ~ Say it with Flowers 

Word Art Wednesday ~ 537-538

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Hummer: B34, BG05, BG61, B24, YG01, V12, YR23, YR27, Flower: V06, V05, RV06, BG90, YG63, YG67

Products:





4 comments:

  1. What wonderful colouring of this delightful image Pam - a gorgeous card
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and a beautiful image.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Add a Flower" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring of this sweet hummingbird scene, Pam. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete