Friday, April 29, 2022

Hello Lovely

Several weeks ago I stumbled across a selling album on one of the Facebook craft sites with this stamp available for purchase.   With my addiction to hummers I of course wanted it and added a few more things.  



In my usual style, I also began to chat with the seller and found out that she was selling her mother's crafting inventory.  It touched my heart so that this young lady had taken on this huge task of finding good 'homes' for her mom's beloved crafting items ~ refusing to trash them or dump them off at a donation site. 

I know we all joke about what will happen to our things when those days come in our lives.  But it's sweet to know that there's one mom in heaven is smiling down at her daughter who cared enough to wade through hours and hours of supplies, carefully wrapping and shipping things to new locations so they could be used to create more lovely crafts.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 


 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous 'find' Pam, and a sweet story behind it. Love your pretty card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. She is healing in the processing of finding good homes for her mothers supplies. It’s more than just ‘selling’ them. Beautiful card.

    Happy Crafting,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great iThanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card! I like the blue bow.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete