Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Hoppy Day to You!

Today I'm bringing to you another adorable Penny Black card.  

This little farmer boy is a stamp named "Hoppy Day".



Now if anyone reading this raised a little 'outside' boy, you can really relate to this image.  We've all had our little fellows come home with buckets of 'finds' that usually included something that jumped or slid away unexpectedly!  The artist has definitely captured a daily event that will truly bring a happy memory and a smile to the recipient of any card made with this image. 

My card is Copic colored and I used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Dies for the decorative edges on the image and the dark chocolate background.  The sentiment is stamped from Penny Black Special Thoughts. The 5 1/2" card base is covered with a wispy green paper. Then the image, with backing, and the sentiment are securely added to the base.  Lastly I added the black gingham ribbon bow at the fold to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge #122 ~ April 

Get Creative ~ Challenge #110 ~ Springtime 

Dare 2B Artzy ~ Kids 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 179 ~ Paper Shelter 

Allsorts ~ Challenge 670 ~ Use Real Animals 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ April

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Hat: C0, W2, Vest: W3, W4, W5, Shirt: C0, Scarf: R05, R29, Pants: B91, B93, B95, Grasses: YG25, YG13, YG93, Shoes: E13, E15, Pail: C2, C4

Products: 






 


 

6 comments:

  1. A sweet card with the lovely PB image, he's a real oldie and in my stash somewhere. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured Pam - fabulous card as result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute I have this stamp must get it out again, love the colours and card design thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable! That gingham ribbon is a perfect touch!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete