Friday, April 22, 2022

Never Give Up

Today I'm joining Team D on the Colour Crazy Challenge blog to add my card creation in with theirs. 

Lee Holland is one of my favorite artists from his Whimsy Stamp days and I just love this 'Panda on a Branch' image he provided our team.  



I used my Copic markers for coloring and then die cut the edges with Carnations Crafts Pretty Shabby Square Labels die set. The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Creative Time, You Matter. 

 I made the overall card 4 1/2" square, covered the front with the brown swiss dotted paper and then secured the image to the card front.  Lastly I added the light green narrow organza ribbon and bow, that coordinates with the leaves, so that it crossed near the end of the limb.  He's all ready to be mailed and brighten someone's day!  

Be sure to visit the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team cards and enter your cards too! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 91 ~ Boys/Men 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 449 ~ Wing Things or Furry Friends 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 141 ~ April - Baby Animals 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 191 

Fab N Funky ~ Challenge 549 ~ Feature a Creature 

Ike's World ~ Challenge 155

World Wide Open Design Challenge 

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Panda: N1-N8, Branch: E70, E71, E74, Leaves & Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67, Sky: Very lightly stenciled

Products:



  

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is the cutest! I love your coloring and the sentiment is perfect. So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, beautifully coloured with the best sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet and a fab layout,

    Thank you for playing along with my baby animals theme over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely panda card with our 'baby animals' challenge over at Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog... good luck and hope you can join us next time too.
    Diane Louise [DT Leader] x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, so cute, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Pam! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Pam!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Pam,
    this is such a wonderful card and a super image that you have coloured beautifully.
    Love the image and the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete