Saturday, April 23, 2022

Wishing You A Sunshine Birthday

For our Polkadoodles Design Team Challenge this week we were to make a Birthday card with a fold. I've selected Winnie in the Sky's the Limit and made a slimline with a crazy T back fold.

 I've Copic colored the image and raised her above the digi papers for the card front. 


The inside slimline is made on the left side and is raised with foam tape.  


 I've scored the right side at 1 1/2" from the edge and attached the front panel to the 'outside' fold.  This allows the front to be folded inward and tucked under the left frame so that both panels are displayed. 



 What a fun fold to show off Winnie for this Birthday card. 

Be sure to visit the Polkadoodles Challenge blog to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your card for the weekly challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ April - Slimline 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ April 12th Challenge  

Tic-Tac-Toe  ~ Challenge 158 ~ Layers, Patterned Paper, Embellishments 

Seize the  Birthday ~ Challenge 236 ~ Signs of Spring

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics

Balloons: BG34, B04, B06, Y18, Y19, N2, Basket: E41, E43, Bow:, BV01, BV02, Shirt: R42, Cloud: B60, Skin: E50, E33, E00, RV10

Products 




 


3 comments:

  1. Your card is a surprising one. I have never seen this slimline shape!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous and creative card! GREAT JOB!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever - love the design.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete