Friday, April 15, 2022

Love No Bunny Butt You!

Today I'm sharing an Easter card that I made for a recent weekend challenge - a Humorous card for April Fools Day.  I decided to combine mine with Easter since I had just gotten this cute Newton's Nook Bunny Hop set from my friend and Facebook seller Lisa. 

Here's what I came up with.


I selected the single image and used my Copic markers to color it.  I stamped the sentiment with Warm Breeze Versa Fine Clair ink then die cut both of these with a couple of miscellaneous dies.  

I pulled the coordinating aqua and plaid pieces from my scrap bucket to cover the A2 card front.  I used one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Basic Edge dies to get the 'V' shaped for the plaid piece.  

After gluing the aqua on the bottom and adding the plaid above it, then I added the bunny and the sentiment.  I finished the card with the white organza ribbon and bow.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Through the Craftroom Door ~ Challenge 191 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 230 ~ Spring/Easter 

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 507 ~ Easter Time 

Everybody Art ~ Challenge 511 

Ike's World ~ Challenge 155 ~ Crazy Animals 

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge 541 ~ Bunnies 

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge 170 ~ Bunnies

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:

Pot: YR23, YR24, YR27, Flowers: Y11, Y18, Bunny: E30, E31, R02, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG93, Background: BG10, Shadow: W3

Products:


 

9 comments:

  1. That sentiment made me laugh, Pamela! I needed that today. Your card is just delightful and really cute. Thank you for taking the time to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Wishing you a lovely day and a very Happy Easter. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunny scene, CAS and fun. We are partnering with Cupcake Inspirations and you have met our challenge at Double Trouble "Create a Scene". Hope you join us to be eligible for our random draw prize and come back for future fun challenges at Double Trouble Challenge Suzanne Reynolds, Owner
    My Personal Blog I Luv Scrapping Too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design and the cutest little image for easter. I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter! Wishing you a Happy Easter.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cutie Pam. Love the papers you have paired with the image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a cute funny card, great job. Thanks so much for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting and have a nice day!

    Cheers, Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun!! I LOVE that stamp. Great design!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    CTC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute.....perfect sentiment for this adorable image and fab choice of paper too

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. |So cute and what an adorable image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute image and I love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete