Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Grand Swirl Birthday Wishes

Today I'd like to share with you a Birthday card made with the Gemini Grand Swirl background die.



For this project you will need two shades of aqua - a solid and a small pattern, a piece of tulle about 1" larger than the card base, about a teaspoon of a small confetti material and the sentiment that you'd like to use. 

I cut the patterned paper 1/8" smaller than the card front and glued it to the card front.  Then I die cut the solid piece using the Gemini Grand Swirl A6 die.  It's best to trim the tulle using a good pair of hand scissors.  Trim it to fit just inside the grand swirls outside frame - then secure with glue to the back side of this frame.  Add about a teaspoon of your mini glitter item to the top of the card base.  Then apply a heavy glue line on the edge of the netting ( back of the swirled piece) and secure over the confetti.  Rub all the edges down firmly to ensure all the edges are closed.  Lastly add the hand stamped sentiment, to complete this design.                   

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge ~ #512 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge #173 ~ Happy Birthday 

Cards Galore Encore ~ April 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge #62 ~ Birthday 


Pam's Pearls


Products:




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     


 





2 comments:

  1. Not seen this design layout before,it's beautiful,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning die cut. I am really thrilled. It looks so beautiful. And I like the background paper. I think it's some kind of shaker card. These little butterflies are really great inside.
    Thank you for presenting your beautiful card at the EAC Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete