Sunday, December 20, 2020

WOW ~ Reindeer Gift Card Tags

We're down to the last days before Christmas 2020 ~ Oh My! I'm here today to share a few ideas to whip up gift card tags using two different packages from Polka Dot Orchard

The first set are from Calling All Reindeer and are 'print and go' - no coloring required!  Each of these are 2 3/4" wide and 4" long.  The first (with black mat) has a photo corner inside to hold the gift card.  The other two have a paper envelope/bag on the back for the gift card.





The second set that I'd like to share I made from Polka Dot Orchard's Greetings Deer Friends.  For these I printed the reindeer and colored all of them the same with my Copic markers.  I used Polka Dot Orchard's Dolly Doily Stencil with various Distressed Oxide Inks on each one. Love this stencil!  There is a variety of styles shown, from book style, tag with a pocket on the back to trifold with the reindeer tag and the sealed bottom pocket for the gift card.    







 I'm sure you 'get the idea'.  The possibilities are ENDLESS.  And these don't take long to do, thanks to the great artistic talent and packages at Polka Dot Orchard.  Your gift card recipients will really be impressed with your packaging. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Winter Wonderland Challenge ~ Anything Goes 

Creative Knockouts ~ #381 Anything Goes 

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics ~ Santa Says Last Minute Makes 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge #29 

Daring Cardmakers ~ Tags, Toppers, & Labels 

Gem of a Challenge ~ Week 26

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:








 

 


4 comments:

  1. Ah these are super tags, what agreat idea for a finishing touch to your gifts. Thank You for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe and have a lovely festive season, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant creations and I love that they are quick and easy. So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift tag cards!thanks for entering them at Creative Knockouts! Hugs!! Bhavya DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous creations Pam!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!

    ReplyDelete