Monday, December 21, 2020

Gnome Peeking ~ It's Almost Here!

 Today I'd like to share a super cute little Gnome Christmas card using Whimsy Stamp Company's Gnome for the Holidays, by Artist Crissy Armstrong.



For this card, I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Rectangle dies for the multi-layering of white and red plaid papers, alternating each layer.  This type layout is especially good when you have a single small image for your card.  You don't want it to get lost with lots of white space showing.  By adding the layered mats, the eye is drawn in and focused to the center image in a positive way. 

This is a great package of three gnomes, each one of them would work great in this layout or together in a different grouped layout.  Definitely a stamp set worth adding to your collection.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Crafter's Cafe ~ Holidays 

Creatalicious Challenge ~ 201 Anything Goes 

Creative Crafting Uncles ~ Christmas 

Day of the Month Club ~ #22 Santa List Day 

Let's Craft & Create ~ #166 Santa's Coming to Town

Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam


Products Used:



 





Whimsy Stamps, Gnome for the Holidays




 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a funny and beautifully colored gnom! Almost can't see anything under his huge beard! Thank you so much for participating in our last challenge of the year at DotMCC - I hope you'll come back to play in the new year too!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and hopefully better New Year than the one leaving us! Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I really like the stitched die you have used :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet santa gnome. <3 Thank you for playing with us on Creative Crafting Uncles blog :)

    ReplyDelete