Saturday, December 19, 2020

A Woodland Christmas Greeting

Today I'm here with the Design Team ladies from Jan's Digital Stamp Shop to bring you our midmonth posting of a few more of Jan's great images.  Be sure to follow the link over to her challenge blog to enter your cards and to the 'shop' to see what's currently on sale till the end of December.

For my project card I've combined parts of two packages ~ Merry Chris-Moose and Christmas Cardinals to come up with this Woodland Christmas Greeting card.

This is what I came up with ~


To make this card I started with the Christmas Cardinal image and sized it to about 3" wide and 4" tall.  Then I added a layer by pulling in the Moose from the Merry Chris-Moose package and enlarged him to cover the gate post while keeping him in proportion with the other elements of the card.  Once completed I printed the image on Neenah 110# cardstock  and then used Copic markers for coloring.  

I cut a black 1/8" liner for the completed image and also cut a gray patterned matting for the 6" card base.  I secured the colored image and black liner to the patterned mat and then added the red organza ribbon at the top.  After making the knot, I added the pine cone charm and knotted the ribbon again.  Then I added these combined papers to the card base to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ Ice Cold 

Make Mine Monday ~#137 Christmas 

Christmas With the Cuties #45 

Ike's Art ~#139 X-Mas 

Digi Chooseday Wk 50 

12 Months of Christmas ~ Challenge #72 

Sheepski Designs ~ Feature a Creature ~ Challenge #45  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #45 

The Male Room ~ The Tartan & the Plaid ~ Challenge #145



Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

 Products Used:





 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas moose! Love the sweet cardinals, as well! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you join us again soon. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute, Pam. Great coloring of the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! This is a Super Duper card with great matching of images, love your colouring and the design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Tartan & Plaid challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is fabulous....such a gorgeous image and perfect for our theme

    Merry Christmas to you and thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card .. cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moose and the way you have combined the images to produce a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats the great thing about digital images is being able to merge them to make great cards like this one! Thanks so much for entering our Challenge this month at SheepSki Designs.
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of images and such a happy looking moose. Thank you for joining us in our Tartan & Plaid -challenge at The Male Room. I hope you will join us in our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the moose image wrapped in plaid top. so clever and cute. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete