Thursday, December 17, 2020

Grateful for you this Christmas

If you are a follower of Graciellie Designs, then you will quickly agree that her sentiments along with her beautiful artwork are simply amazing.  Today's Christmas card is a perfect example of a beautiful Christmas poinsettia with a sentiment that just touches our heart both from the sender to the receiver. 

This is from her Christmas Wishes Mini Digital Stamp Bundle which includes the single poinsettia image and 12 sentiments.


For this card, I positioned the poinsettia approximately 1/3 off the card front area and added the sentiment across the top.  After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Dies for both the colored image and the red patterned background paper.  I used a Kraft card base and secured these two pieces first.  Then I added the black plaid piece of washi tape at the top of the white space on the colored image paper and secured a wooden heart shaped 'love' on the left corner.  I also added a white mat on the inside for a smooth writing area. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments ~ Challenge #204 

Double D Challenge ~ Poinsettia 

The House that Stamps Built ~ Inspirational Challenge D1620 



Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products used:



6 comments:

  1. You are so right, all you need is a beautiful flower and a sentiment to make a gorgeous card like this one. Thanks for joining with us on the last challenge at Double D for the year 2020. Happy Holidays.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly beautiful card and yes the sentiment is wonderful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and have a very Merry Christmas!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... what a BEAUTIFUL design Pam ... I just LOVE IT!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Poinsettia’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!!! What a stunning image and I LOVE those dies you used!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image you used and loved the placement. The dies really make the focal image pop out. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete