Tuesday, December 22, 2020

North Pole Winnie's Yummy Gingerbread

For today's Christmas card, I thought we'd 'cook up' a little Christmas spirit with this little Winnie and her Gingerbread men. This image is from Polkadoodles North Pole Bundle, Winnie North Pole, Gingerbread Basket.  I'm sure most of you have completed your Christmas baking by now, but some (like me) are waiting till the last second.

Here's my finished card using this image followed by a few directions.




I started by sizing the image to about 2 3/4" wide and 3 1/2" tall. I used my Copic markers for coloring and intentionally left the 'white' fur areas blank. I used the Memory Box Matinee Die for the completed image and then went back to add the diamond stickles to the 'white' fur spots.  

I covered the kraft A2 sized base with the patterned paper layout and added the colored image in the center.  Lastly I added the red 1/8" red ribbon bow to the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Christmas 24 ~ Food or Drink

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ December 

Merry Little Christmas ~ Challenge #29 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends # Challenge #148 

Di's Digi Challenge - Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas 

Polkadoodles Week 51

 


Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:






 

 

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the gingerbread kids in her basket. Your colouring is fab. Thanks for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge, and I'm sorry to be so late commenting on your card. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge 🙂
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete