Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Razzle, Dazzle and all that Jazz!

 Today I'd like to share a birthday card I recently made for one of my special girlfriends.  We've been friends for many years yet rarely get to see each other.  But when we do, it's like we've been together every day and the conversation picks right back up where we left off and usually doesn't stop for a couple of hours!

Several weeks ago she celebrated a little birthday and a few of us got together for lunch and the afternoon to catch up on our life's events.  Here's the card I made for her celebration.

 I selected one of the 20's Gals from C. C. Designs by Roberto.



I sized this cute little gal to about 2 inches wide and a little over 3" tall and printed her on Neenah 110# cardstock.  After Copic coloring, I used Gina Marie Designs X-stitched Nesting Ovals for the design edge and the gold mat.  The same gold mat and a shade darker made the perfect two toned die cut banner for the top of the card, just over the black and silver vertical paper I had added over the Kraft card base.  I generated the title on the computer and die cut it with a long fish tale die.  After adhering all the pieces, I added the string, bow and the tiny gold hearts to finish the card front.  On the inside, I also added an oval die cut sentiment that I generated on my computer.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Penny Black ~ November Anything Goes Option 21 (paper/twine/die cut) 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge #409 

Crafty Sentiments ~ 12/1 ~ Anything Goes 

A Bit More Time to Craft ~ Challenge #129 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ December 

Creaticious Challenge #200 


 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products Used:












1 comment:

  1. So cute and pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete