Monday, December 9, 2019

Warm Tea and Holiday Wishes

When Polka Dot Orchard released the new Digi stamp set 'She Said Tea', by Artist Jessica Pickeral, I just had to giggle.  With it's companion set 'He Said Coffee' Jessica has really put together two great packages with so many cute and humorous possibilities.

However for today's Christmas card, I had a special person in mind when I decided on my design.  I wanted a more antique and dainty card with ribbons and flowers.  Here's my card with a few mixed embellishments added.


  After sizing the image and adding the sentiment, I colored the image with Copic markers.  I used the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Square dies for all of the matting pieces.  The second layer is a burgundy and rose burlap paper and the back matting is a cream pattern.  I love the dainty flowers on the antique tea cup in this set and was able to match them closely with the tiny dusty rose and burgundy fabric flowers I added.  The crinkle ribbon bow is my favorite on the entire card.  It's hand-dyed, hand-crinkled ribbon from Polka Dot Orchard also! I used Seafoam for the ribbon on this card.  I think it gave it the perfect finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping in to see today's Christmas card.  I hope you will be back by tomorrow. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

Products:




















No comments:

Post a Comment