Monday, December 2, 2019

A Season Full of Faith

It's Mixed Media Monday at Polka Dot Orchard, and I'm up today with a card I made using The Best Pumpkin, by designer Jeanie Hays.

Here is my finished card and a few of the details.



After laying out the image and the sentiment, I printed it on Neenah 110# card stock and I used Copic markers for coloring.  I used Gina Marie Designs Stud Dot Square Die set for the image and for the Aqua matting I used Tattered Lace Lacey Days Dies.  For the Mixed Media additions, I added an additional paper that has a burlap look with an aqua patterned corner print.  After positioning and gluing the layers on the card base, I added twine and a burlap flower and an enamel dot. 

This is a great card to send for early in the Christmas season just after Thanksgiving.  Everyone loves these beautiful pumpkins, no matter what time of the year! 

Be sure to hop over to the Polka Dot Orchard's web site to see all the new products!  Thanks for stopping by to see my card today too! 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

Products:








No comments:

Post a Comment