Thursday, December 12, 2019

Sincerely Merry!

Today's Christmas card is using the Eclipse technique.  Have you tried this card technique before?  Rather than me trying to explain the technique, here's a short youtube video that shows several ways which will allow you to select the method that suits your style. 


For my card, I used the Whimsy Stamp Co, DoveArt Ornament Background stamp.  Here's my completed card and then a few notes about creating the card. 


I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers* for coloring. The word "Merry" is a die from Altenew, and I used white index cards for my die cut Merry stacking.  The deep aqua background paper has a beautiful die cut edge using the Penny Black Elegant Stitching Die.  The completed card is mounted on a standard A2 size base and I used a marigold yellow organza ribbon.

I've also entered this card in the following challenge(s):

Thanks for stopping by today - see you tomorrow!
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 


Copics Used*:
Greenery: G94, G99, Pearls: E30, E71, Background, G20, Bulbs: BG07 & BG09, YR23 & Y26, R23 & R17, BV08 & BV02, R83 & R85, Tops: Y28

Products Used:

 DoveArt Ornament Background




















Altenew Merry Die




No comments:

Post a Comment