Thursday, December 5, 2019

Oh Look at Those Legs!


Don't you think that ~ every time you see a card made with one of the Colorado Craft Co stamps?

Today's Christmas card is made using their



When I look at the completed card and see all the green and red, I am amazed that putting that much 'ink' on paper and you can see the shading and lighting.  I used Copic B01 for the snow and after all the copic marker work was complete, I then added the small white dots on the ladies legs using a white gel pen. I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching die for the image and for the matting I used the Tattered Lace Lacy Days Die.  The card base is 6" covered with a metallic snowflake card stock paper. To finish the card I added a little bit of washi tape (Merry Christmas) across of the image. 

Thanks for stopping to see today's Christmas card. Hope you'll be back tomorrow too. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 


Products Used:
















1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun image and so beautifully coloured Pam - a fabulous fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete