Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Sending Lots of Warm Thoughts

It's Tag It Tuesday on Polka Dot Orchard and I'm up with a Coffee Gift Card Tag to share with you today.

For this project, I selected Artist Crystal Minkler's digital set, Woodland Cuties (Winter Fox).  I wanted to make the tag to accommodate a 'Starbucks' Gift Card with a separate pocket to hold the card so it could be reused.  Here's the completed Tag, and a few more details so YOU can make one too! 


I colored the Latte cup with Copic markers and then fussy cut the image.  I used Gina Marie Designs Arched Stitched Tag Set dies for the large background die and the sentiment die.  For the card pocket, I also used the same die, but just reversed the die and only cut the top layer with the top of the die (upside down).  For assembly, I glued the gift card pocket down horizontally first, then added decorative washi tape across the top and bottom of the card pocket.  I used a large foam pop square at the top and bottom of the cut out Latte cup and then placed it to the right side of the gift card cover piece.  Then I punched a single hole in the top of  the sentiment and the background tags.  I then made a double bow using Christmas ribbon, and tied the bow and the sentiment tag to the top of the gift tag.  For the final touch, I added Diamond Ice Stickles to the fur brim and ball of the Santa hat and then set the tag aside to dry.  

I hope you like this Gift tag and will follow the link over to Polka Dot Orchard.com to see all of the new items Jessica has just listed. She also has a great sale going on right now! If you aren't a member of the Facebook page, the link there is  ~ Friends of Polka Dot Orchard.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will be back tomorrow. 
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 
Copics Used: 
Scarf & Hat, R29, R49, Cup, G7, G17, N1, N3, N4, White Gel Pen, Diamond Stickles

Products Used:













Polka Dot Orchard, Woodland Creatures













Gina Marie Designs, Arched Stitched Tags









1 comment: