Thursday, December 19, 2019

Miss Frosty and Her Birds


Today's Christmas card is another adorable Whimsy Stamp image from artist Sylvia Zet, named Miss Frosty.  

I did this card for a card challenge - 'Card with a bird(s)'.... and just couldn't resist such a cute snow 'gal' to show off those two little blue birds bringing you Winter Wishes.




This Whimsy image is available in Red Rubber and the Digital version.  I grabbed it on Cyber Monday when Whimsy had their awesome Digital files for 50% off!  I love using digital images if for no other reason  other than once printed I sure don't have to worry if I've used the right ink to color with my Copic markers.  NO smearing ink from my printer images ever! 

You can see the list of Copic colors I used below if you'd like a reference to color your Miss Frosty.  Once colored, I used Spellbinders Deco Rectangles Die set to cut the image then added a solid purple matting before gluing both down onto a standard A2 lavender and white card base.  I elected not to add the double bow on this card since it was being mailed to my swap partner in Oklahoma.

Thanks for stopping in to see today's Christmas card. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 
Copics Used: 
Berries: R35 & R46, Leaves:YG03 & G94, Snow: BG000 & B000, Birds: B00, B000, B41, Beak:YR04, Y17, Tree: E70, E71, E74,  Hat: V91, V93, Fur, V91, Scarf, Vest & Button: BV02, Bv01, BV0000.

Product:















1 comment: