Tuesday, December 3, 2019

And Visions of Sugarplums....

Yesterday I finally made it through my stash of stamps to my Whimsy Stamp, Christmas Dreaming.  Crissy Armstrong really outdid herself once again on this adorable image. 

Here's the card I made with her image.



I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  I used a 6" card base and a dark green matted background paper.  I trimmed around the candy cane, edge of wings and foot.  I used a 6" paper doily, trimmed the top edge and flipped it for a top edge.  I added the computer generated sentiment, two tiny pearls on the tips of the stocking feet, and a double loop organza bow. 

This is going to be one of those cards that will be hard to give away, it may just need to stay here with me. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 
Copics Used:
Candy Cane: G03, G05, G07, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Skin: E000, YR20, RV000, R30, E41, R51, Pants: R81, R83, Stockings: R85, Wings: RV19, G40, G41, Buttons: RV19, Shadow: W03, W02

Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Oh how exquisite Pam - this is so adorable and beautifully coloured!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete