Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Memories of Arizona

Boy was I excited to run across this older Whimsy stamp when I wanted to find something special to send to my friend in Arizona. 

Merry Cactus by Krista Heij-Barber is another Whimsy Stamp that is a treasured stamp in anyone's collection.  Here's the card I made with this image.



I used Copic Markers for coloring all but the center of the star ~ I used a yellow metallic gel pen for that part.  I cut the border using  the Whimsy Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die.  Then I added a green plaid mat  before mounting on a 4 x 6 red card base. I also added Clear Wink of Stella to the string of lights and the sentiment from the Altenew Blessings set.

I've entered this in the following card challenges also:
The Holly and The Ivy Christmas Challenge #62
Through the Craftroom Door ~ Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today ~ Hope you will be back tomorrow also!

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 


Products Used:

















2 comments:

  1. What a fun image for a Christmas card Pam - love howyou have coloured it, and used it on this sweet card
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete