Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Happy Birthday Princess!

One of the joys of my card making is trying to make my cards resemble the person they are going to.   When I came across this beautiful Prima Marketing stamp in my file, I knew I had found the perfect match for a birthday card I needed for today.  


Princess Maia,  with her long flowing hair and abundant flowers...what a nice image.


I used Copic markers for this image and then I cut an oval mat using the Gina Marie Design Petite Looped Lace Oval die . I used a 6" card base and added a solid base mat that measured 5 3/4" square.  Next I added coordinating washi tape across the middle, then added the decorative mat and image.  I finished the card with the addition of the Happy Birthday die. 

Thanks for stopping in to see today's extra card.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copic Used: Hair: E21, E23, E25, E37, Skin: E000, YR30, RV0000, R30, E41, E51, E52, Clothes & Flowers, R22, R32, R42, Y08 Eyes: B34, Green multiliner.

Products Used:












Prima Marketing, Princess Maia  



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, that image is fabulous, what a lovely idea matching image to recipient! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring of an exquisite image Pam, and the finished card is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete