Friday, August 16, 2019

With Love and Affection

Today I wanted to share designer Jeanie Hays' (of Polka Dot OrchardMorning Glory for the Petals from the Pittman Set Two. 
This beautiful single flower has caught the eyes of several of my friends and is becoming a favorite quickly.

One customer said, ...'There is just something about her
design of this flower that just draws me in.'  Historically the Morning Glory was referred to as the flower of Love and Affection, maybe that is what's drawing everyone's eye to Jeanie's beautiful flower. 



On today's card, I switched the background from lavender to an olive dotted swiss paper, die cut with the Spellbinder Lattice Die.  The sentiment, 'Hello Friend' is from Set One of the Petals for the Pittmans  cut with a generic double fishtail banner die.  To complete the card, I added three olive enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs and a lavender organza bow.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and comment. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 


1 comment:

  1. How beautiful is this image Pam, and you have made it 'come alive' with you colouring on this stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete