Friday, August 2, 2019

We'd Rather Be Fun!

When you put three close knit girlfriends together, who have shared many of life's ups and downs over the past 15 years, you are bound to have a few silly birthday cards and gag gifts for a milestone birthday!  

As our eldest in our trio hit the magic 65 yesterday and the Medicare bell rang clearly ...

her birthday card gave her a good chuckle as she easily recognized herself and her two partners in crime!


These silly 'young' ladies were stamped on Neenah 110# card stock and Copic colored.   I used my Tattered Lace, Lacey Square for the 
large blue mat and added the red string with the tagged sentiment. 

The best part of the story behind this card is she also purchased this stamp because she too thought it looked like the three of US!  I really had to keep a straight face the day she was laughing and telling me all about her special purchase!

Happy Birthday Chari!  I hope your day was as 
special as you are!

 Serving a Risen Savior
Pam 
Copics: Girl on Left: Skin E40, Scarf, Sweater & Shoes R37 & R39, Skirt & Blouse BV13 & BV02, Cane R27 & R42.  Girl in Back:  Skin E52, Blouse BG01, Skirt BG45 & BG49, Shoes C2.  Girl on Right: Skin E50, Scarf B04, Blouse B05, Skirt B06, Shoes E23 & E25, Cane E23 & E25.  Bag E33, E23, E25.  Ride N1, N4, N5, N6.  Sand various shades of E tones.



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I don't know where you bought the stamp but I would love it also. Any chance you would share that information with me? If you will message me the information on my facebook page at Linda Partch, Spokane, WA. I would appreciate it. Thank you for listening and considering my request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam what a fun card - yes, I am past being dignified too!
    In New Zealand we become 'seniors' at age 65, and are issued a Gold Card for various discounts etc, so I always call that a 'golden' birthday...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete