Thursday, August 15, 2019

There's Always Room For Ice Cream`

I seriously think the cute little saying about Ice Cream should be one taught to everyone in kindergarten.  If you think about 
how many yummy flavors there are of Ice Cream and no matter how full you are... 

There is always room for Ice Cream
as it just melts and fills in all the empty spaces!

Stamping Bella's Harper Goes Head First for Ice Cream is the perfect image to send a bowl of get well cheer or just a happy note to brighten someone's day! 


After stamping on Neenah 110# card stock, I colored the image with Copic markers.  I used my Tattered Lace Lacy Squares dies for both the image and the beautiful polka dot background papers, and my fishtail die for the sentiment.    I also cut additional olive mats to go behind the image and the sentiment tag.  Like with a lot of Stamping Bella images, Harper is quite large, which led to putting this image together on a 6 " square card base.  

I love how this has turned out to be a such a happy card, no matter what the occasion.  Thanks for stopping by today also.  Your comments are always welcomed. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 



2 comments:

  1. I love this card and for some reason it reminds me of myself and a carton of ice cream! Love your amazing work - you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and cheerful card Pam - I love it - you have coloured the image beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete