Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Dream Big Little Man

Today I would like to share with you a card I designed for a couple expecting their first baby.  

With their nursery theme for little Rory being 'Woodland Animals', I decided to invite all of them to welcome him into the world!



For this card I started with making the background with oxide inks - Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade.  Next I used three birch tree dies and two stitched cloud dies to add to the background.  With all the animals Copic colored and hand cut,  I glued each one at the bottom and put a foam square at the top.  I die cut the sentiment with a Book Page die cut and added it to the top with Arrow washi tape.

It's always fun to design a unique card and especially one for a sweet little baby. Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on. Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Pam - and so beautifully tailored to to Rory and his family
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an honor to do special cards like this one.

    ReplyDelete