Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dallas Girl ~ Part Three

I'm back again with the last card for the Unity August challenge of using one stamp kit three different ways.  I'm still using the Unity Stamps' Dallas Girl by designer Angie Blom.

This one was my 'out of my box' card.  But those of you who attend my retreats or my past workshops know I like to encourage others to do something you don't normally do.  I have to do that also, not just ask you do that.

Card Three is definitely my Stretch Card.


For this one, I started out on 140 # Water color paper.  I heat embossed the Dallas Girl and then painted her using my water color  markers (no water added).  Then I added water to the paper as I started at the bottom painting in the ground and the flag image.  After trimming and matting on black card stock, I used the Wild & Free sentiment from the Layers of Life, Soul Searching (2/19) package.  I tied heavy red twine across the left corner and secured on the back, then mounted this on a heavy card stock card and trimmed to fit my work.  The completed card is 5" square.

Thanks for following all three days  of this project. If you are a member of Unity {Show & Tell} I hope you have looked at the album and comment on mine and some of the work of the ladies. We all try so hard to come up with new ways to share their love for Unity stamps.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment