Monday, August 19, 2019

Hope Your Day is Hunky Dory

Earlier this month I saw Meghan Kennihan's Apple Shaker Card on the Kat Scrappiness Blog as she announced the August Back to School Challenge.  What an adorable way to kick off their challenge.

It peaked my interest enough to play around with Stamping Bella's Tessie the Teacher stamp.  I wanted to alter the image a bit so I stamped and scanned it, then opened in Photoshop Elements.  This allowed me to enlarge her slightly taller and take away most of the desk area to the right.  



Then I printed her on Neenah 110 card stock and colored her with Copic markers.  I used the Craft Essential Pointed Ovals for die cutting the image and also the aqua blue pieces.  The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Cheeky Sentiments.  For the finishing touches, I added a glittery world globe and a organza bow.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

 


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to alter your (stamp) image Pam - and a lovely card as a result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete