Monday, January 29, 2018

You've Captured My Heart

Another perfect title....
for this Sweet Little Fellow!

For today's featured card I used Whimsy's stamp
You've Captured My Heart, by designer Crissy Armstrong.



~ Instructions ~
The imaged is stamped on 110# card stock and Copic colored.  I added additional shades of green 'flicks' of grass and small heart shaped flowers at the bottom.  The title describes the stamps so well, I decided to make a small tag using the same words.  I used the Spellbinder Curved Rectangle Die S5-006 to cut the tag, the image and the two additional matting pieces.  I used a mixed media die to randomly cut a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of gray card stock  making it look like netting and then mounted it on the white card base.  
The sentiment tag is tucked behind the image and glued, then wrapped with red thread and knotted with a 'locked heart' charm. 
 The blue and red mats are glued down to the netting & card base, however the colored image is popped up.  The final touch was adding a dark blue loopy bow.

Thank you for stopping by today to see this cute Whimsy stamp and how I used it to create this card.  I invite you to visit my Facebook page where I sell my cards ~ Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:
Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration, Whimsy Stamp Challenge #103
Pam's Pearls, Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Passionate Paper Creations, heARTful Stamping, A Gem of a Challenge - Blue, Scrapbooking & Cardmaking #61, Creative Craft Cottage # 103, and Not Just Scraps.




No comments:

Post a Comment