Thursday, January 25, 2018

I Love Chocolate!

Well anyone who knows me knows 
THAT is a Very True Statement!
And don't mess it up with fruit or some wild flavored cream, LOL!

Then Whimsy released the new stamp set Crazy for Chocolate {CWSD254} by designer Deb Davis, and several other great Valentine themed sets...and soon 
my online cart was hopelessly full again.

Deb also posted an adorable shaker card using stamps from this set (linked here) which I used as my inspiration for the two similar cards I'm showing today.





Although I normally use the Tulle for my shaker cards, I did use acetate for these and foam tape.  I used Diamond Stickles for 'icing' on the chocolates and also used Whimsy Valentine Sequins.  The banner die is by Hero Arts and the wide Picture Frame die is unbranded. 

Both of these cards will be available for purchase in my online album at Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment