Monday, January 8, 2018

Meeting the Random Challenge

One of the fun parts about being on several of the crafting and card making Facebook sites is learning from the beautiful cards that are posted by others and building your own self confidence in posting your own work.  Earlier today while scrolling through the news feed, one of my 'virtual' friends had posted a Random Challenge to make a card using an older stamp ~ no prize, no winner ~ just make a card to send to someone special and share your card.  
What a great challenge since we ALL have stamps that we have not used in a while ... 
and probably some that have never been used
(ssshhh...they are waiting for that special occasion).
Since I was in the middle of putting my Heartfelt Creations stamps into Evernote, I grabbed the one on top and decided that would be the one I'd use for my card today.


I used the Dogwood branch from the Heartfelt Creations Dogwood Chapel.  The border die cut is from the My Favorite Things Scalloped Borders and the sentiment is from Unity stamp kit, May Strength Surround You (which happens to be new).

As you look through your stamps to make your cards - always dig to the back of the box or drawer... those oldies are still goodies!

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my work.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment