Wednesday, January 24, 2018

National Beer Can Day ~ Cheers!


Another Crazy Holiday!
Eighty -Three years ago the first Beer Can was sold in 
Richmond VA by the Krueger Brewing Company.
Now January 24th is listed as the 
National Beer Can Appreciation Day. 

This past weekend this event was one of our card making challenges.  
I had to do a slight variation for several obvious reasons.
Here is my 'altered' card  done totally with Die cuts and the final embellishments ~ 


I started with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Large Bubble Die #1028 out of vellum.  Then I die cut the Beer Bottles using the My Favorite Things, Die-namics LLD Bottles Die.  Side note here ~ the paper used was the packaging from Gina Marie Design die packages.  LOVE the sparkling effect!  Then I added the Gold Metallic CHEERS die cut (unbranded) and finished the card by adding small glass flat backs over the bubble die intersections.

This was a quick card for the challenge, however this combination I think will be really nice redone using a champagne bottle die and wine glasses for a wedding or anniversary card.

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog. 
This card is for sale at my facebook site, Not Just Scraps.

Serving A Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment