Friday, January 12, 2018

When Words Just Aren't Enough

Before I share my card today ~ a quick reminder that NEXT WEEK I will be posting daily for Unity Stamp Company's Growing In Unity~2018!
I am SO EXCITED!!!  
I hope you will pop over to the blog each day and comment as TWO winners will be selected to win 25 random stamps from Unity from the comments entered. 

We have all been in the situation where we just don't know what to say; when someone has been given a bad medical report, or there has been a death in the family, or any number of other heartbreaking issues.  As a Christian, I know there is comfort in hearing "I will pray for you" and when I personally say "I will pray for you", I say it with meaning and commitment. 

The sentiment used on today's card is from Unity's 2017 January Sentiment Kit, May Strength Surround You, by Lisa Arana and the small flowers are 
from Unity's Spring package by Heather Rolin. 
This sentiment says it all ~ 


How blessed we are to be surrounded by friends and family during difficult times.  Even when it is quiet and we are physically alone, we still have our Savior, 
who has promised to never leave us. 
What a comfort to know we can draw strength to face tomorrow
 through the valleys and the trials of life.

Let someone know today that they are not alone...that you are praying 
for them to find the strength to face tomorrow. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  May your weekend be blessed.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment