Tuesday, January 23, 2018

National Dragon Day Celebration ~ January 16th

Did you miss it?  Surely not!
Today's featured card is my Dragon entry to 
one of the Card Making sites in celebration of 
National Dragon Day!


The image I selected is by Wild Rose Studio, named Dragon Birthday (CL506), and is Copic colored. I wanted the card to be non-gender specific so I cross matted using yellow and purples.  I also wanted the image to remain the focal point, thus I elected not to add a ribbon bow, but just a few sprinkled gold stars to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you liked my Happy Birthday Dragon card.  He is available for sale on my Facebook site, Not Just Scraps, along with other handmade cards. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 


This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment