Friday, January 26, 2018

Nancy Girl ~ I Love You

Today I am again bringing you two cards using the same stamp, 
just different papers.
Some days I can color two images at the same time - 
other days I soon realize I'm half way finished with the first 
one and the second on only has the skin tones done.  
And I wonder why my kids are easily distracted?

For the cards today, I'm using one of Unity's Angie Girls ~ 
Nancy Girl's package comes with a cat-lover's sentiment,
"You're Purr-fect"
and two little kitties all snuggled together at her feet.
However, it's too close to Valentine's day...
so I added another Unity stamp from the KOM 08/08,
and drew in a few extra flowers,
making it a lovely Valentine card or just a romantic 
occasion card.



Both cards are stamped on 110# card stock and Copic colored, then triple matted and added to a coordinating card base, with threaded bows added.  The {I "Heart" U} sentiment is added last slightly covering the string.

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog also.
These cards will be available for purchase along with others

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment