Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018 !!!!

Happy New Year ~ 2018!!!

And what to most of us say after that?.... 
"And isn't it hard to believe how fast time flies?"

Today I am celebrating my second anniversary of my blog, which has been a self fulfilling goal for me and an amazing journey that continues to open doors to new friends and opportunities.
My cup truly runs over with blessings!

With that thought, I wanted today's card to represent the loving support that I continue to receive from my girlfriends; both here at home and virtually through Facebook and the internet.  It is amazing the relationships that have been built as the Lord has allowed our life's paths to cross. I am truly GRATEFUL for each of you!  Today's card is for YOU!


The supplies for this card were ~ Unity's Shine Bright Girls, by Angie Blom, and the Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Rectangle Dies.  The image is Copic colored on 110# Cardstock and the fishtail die is unbranded.  Diamond Stickles were used on the hats and chunky gold starts were added as the finishing touch.

Thank you again ladies (& gentlemen too) for viewing, commenting, and purchasing my work.  
To God be the Glory in all I do ~
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment