Thursday, August 15, 2024

Summertime Chilling


This afternoon I'm posting with the Design Team with All Dressed Up Digital Stamps.  For the August Challenge Blog I've used this cute little fellow called 'Time to Cool Off' and created this beach scene card.


 

To make this card, I started by sizing the image to about 2 1/2" tall and colored him with Copic markers.  After selecting the background paper, then I colored the background in similar shades.

I used the Gina Marie Designs Label Six Nesting Dies for the decorative edges of the image and the coordinating blue mat. After trimming the background paper to fit the card base, I  added the green and yellow ribbon around the center.  Next I secured the background paper to the card base, then added the matted image.  I added a short piece of the ribbon to the left of the image, with just a simple knot.  The sentiment is from The Paper Loft and is also matted with the same blue cardstock and is raised with a layer of fun foam. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Halloween Crafts and Other Events ~ Summer Beach Love  

Give a Crafter a Cookie ~ Challenge 195 ~ Be Happy  

Lost Coast Portal to Creativity ~ Challenge 188 ~ Children  

Four Seasons ~ August Challenge ~ Summer 

Allsorts ~ Challenge Week 793/4

Pam's Pearls

Copics  

Goggles: B91, B93, B95, N1, C3, Hair: E25, E27, Turtle Float: YG17, YG07,YG23, YG25, YG03, Bucket: R27, R29, Crab: R32, Shovel: BG05, Swim Suit: B23, R81, Sand: E30, E31, E33, Background: N0, BV000/B91, BG000/BG10, Y21/Y32, RV91/RV10, B000 

 

Products 

All Dressed Up, Time to Cool Off  

7 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and perfect p, paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie, and so beautifully coloured and a fabulous mounting also!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, delightful card a super fun image and great colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Thank you for playing along with our Children's Challenge at Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little boy, love the card. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete