Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Treasured Friendship

Today's card was made for a card swap with the challenge being a Fairy or Mushroom card.  I used a free coloring page image from Pinterest that I had downloaded several years ago.  Love it when an image fits the challenge!



 I used Copic markers for coloring and used Carnation Crafts 'Pretty Shabby Squares' die set for the image and mat.   The sentiment is from Penny Blacks 'Special Thoughts' and is die cut using Creek Bank Creations 'Slim Arched Rectangle' die set. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Card Galore Encore ~ August Challenge  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 89  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 79 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 320 ~ Hand Colored Image

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E40, E42, E43, Dress: V91, V93, V95, Wings: G00, RV00, Mushroom: BG70, BG72, BG75, R17, R21, R81, R84, Dots: BG75, Grass: YG61, YG63  

Products

Pinterest, Free Coloring Page







4 comments:

  1. This is so very nice
    I love the colors
    So very calming xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite Pam - beautiful colouring, and you have mounted her perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! So glad you joined us at The Creative Crafters challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete