Wednesday, August 14, 2024

God Is In Her...

Today I'm sharing a digital image from Angie Blom's Digital Designs that I used for a card swap for a 'beach scene'.  I used 'A Piece of Heaven' for the card along with scripture from the book of Psalm. 




After sizing the image to fit an A2 card front, I colored the beach girl and the sunset with bright shades of Copic markers. I selected a solid dark aqua and the polka dotted brown paper for the mats.  

I used the Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangle dies for the decorated edges.   I used the same dark aqua for the mat on the sentiment after die cutting it with the Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant die. 

For the card base, I used a top fold A2 card base and added the layered photo and the sentiment.  To complete the design, I added a purple twine yarn across the top and tied in a loopy bow.  

This was such a fun image to color, and hard to give away.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 88 ~ For the Girls  

The Four Seasons ~ August 2024 ~ Summer  

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge 264 ~ Beach  

Allsorts Challenge ~ Week 793/4  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Bathing Suit: V17, V15, Sunshine: YR65, R11, Y32, YR20, Y11, Sky: B00, BG000, Water: B02, B63, B93, B87, BG11, BG13, BG32, BG45, Sand: E31, E35, E53


Products




 



 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful summer scene, wish I was there!! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts as well as Four Seasons challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer card! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful beach card pam, and a fabulous Psalm to quote from.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete