Thursday, August 15, 2024

Rainy Raymond

Today I am posting with the Design Team for the Classic Design Challenge as we open the August challenge.  We are so happy to have three sponsors this month ~ Goha Digital Stamps, All Dressed Up Digital Stamps and  Dr. Digi House of Stamps,

For my design team project I used Dr Digi's Rainy Raymond and this is my card. 


 

After sizing the image to about 3" and printing, I used Copic markers for coloring.  When completed, I fussy cut Raymond out and set him aside.

I secured the mauve mat to the card base then die cut the sentiment and navy mat for the sentiment. 

I selected the blue patterned paper with the tiny vertical lines and used my Poppy Stamps, Raining FrameIt hard to see in the photo, but this die embosses vertical 'rain'.  Next I added the colored image in the center of the rain paper, ensuring the image covered the open umbrella die cut.  After securing the navy mat behind the sentiment, I  secured both the image and the sentiment to the front of the card base.  Lastly I added the navy organza ribbon at the fold of the card to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Love to Craft ~ Challenge 81  

Mirtillamente Challenge ~ August ~ Challenge 34  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 89 

Crafty Calendar ~ August Challenge  

Avenue 613 ~ August Challenge

  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat: E31, E33, E35, E37, Vest: E35, E37, Newspaper: W2, Shirt: B21, Pants: N4, N5, Jacket: B91, B93, B95, B97, Tie: R59, B97, Shoes: E35, E37, Shadow: W3, Umbrella: E74, C2, R56, B97 

 

Products 





3 comments:

  1. Really nice
    Recipient will love this xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design, I love the Raining Frame and your coloring is lovely. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Classic Design Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the lovely image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete