Friday, August 23, 2024

No Matter the Size of the Boy ~

If you know me, at some point you've read about my brother Mike and/or my best friend since childhood, Cindy.  But rarely do I mention my 'bonus brother, Doug'.  That is until today.

Doug is Cindy's brother, the quiet one in the background but one special guy too!

 A super mechanic on the side who has rebuilt several classic cars and trucks, he recently purchased a beautiful completely restored 1960 Chevy Bel Air. 

He recently celebrated another birthday and today I'm sharing the card I made for him.  My attempt at capturing his new purchase. 




It's always a pleasure to attempt to give someone a card of something they love.  This one wasn't an easy one but it was certainly worth it for him. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Paperminutes ~ Challenge 860 ~ Birthdays  

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 528 ~ Color Challenge  

Cookie Challenge 195 ~ August ~ Be Happy 

Sheepski Design ~ Challenge 89

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Car: R27, R29, C2, Tires: N6, C2, Windows: B60, Interior: R59, Pavement: N5, N4, C4, N3, C2, N1, House: E13, E23, Tree: E57, E35, YG61, YG41, BV01, BV02, YG91, YG93, YG97, G20, G21, G43, G46, G82, Shadow: W2, W4

5 comments:

  1. That is so so spot on
    The greenery is beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for a very special friend, Pam - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly is true, Pam! It's fun watching our guys enjoy their toys, especially when they are hard working. We just got a new tractor and implements recently, and my husband has been doing all kinds of work around the property that would otherwise have taken a long time. Your coloring is amazing, by the way. wising you a great week-end!
    hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool customized (car) card and a nice use of the pink, red and kraft color palette. Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete