Monday, August 26, 2024

I'm Hiding....

Happy Monday - Today I'm sharing another cute image from Di's Digital Stamps. This was a freebie from back in July on her Facebook page DisDigiStamps.

I also used this card for my August card swap for New Stamp or Die.  My swap partner happens to really love flamingos and cats! 




This is a great summer image that works for lots of occasions.  I used Copic markers for the coloring and added the grass in with simple Copic 'flicks' in several shades of green.  

For the background I used Hero Arts Sun stencil with Distressed Oxides Marigold and Mustard Seed.  I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching Rectangle die for both the image and the matting.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed and is from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips ~ Snarky. This was also perfect for her having retired from a corporate HR position. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

If you enjoy Di's Digital images - you may want to check out her current sale as she is closing her web based store and moving to Etsy


I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Di's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog ~ August ~ Clean & Simple ~ Winner 

Allsorts ~ Week 795 ~ Delightful Animals  

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~ Challenge 253 ~ S is for Summer  Top 2 ~ Crowned Princess

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 177 ~ Animals 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 169 ~ Summer Fun  

Alphabet Challenge ~ August ~ K is for Cat or Kittens


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Float: R21, R32, N1, Fins: B91, B93, B95, Umbrella: R08, BV02, B91, Straw: R08, Glass: B60, Drink: B000, B60, Cat: E25, YR21, Y13, Water: B91, BG01, B32, B57, Grass: YG41, YG61, YG63, YG93, G24, G43  

Products 

Freebie from DisDigiStamps  

Penny Black, Elegant Stitching Rectangles 



7 comments:

  1. The background is very nice
    Love that cat lol
    Very colorful card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, I can imagine my orange tabby Thomas doing just that LOL. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that snarky sentiment on this fun card Pam - and it certainly is appropriate for your friend :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, ha, this made me laugh. It's a fab fun design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!!! I love how you created your background scene. LOVE! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one cool card love that cat chilling out thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLthis is awesome and something I try to do on a regular basis!! Thanks for celebrating summer with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete