Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Happy Wishes For Your Future

Today's featured card is one that I made for a bridal shower honoring one special young lady that I've known all her life.
My posting yesterday talked about our memories and as I write this, I can vividly remember holding this newborn baby girl, surrounded by her loving family, which of course seems like just the other day. 
But time rushes on and she will be walking down the aisle in just a few short weeks, becoming a wife and starting another chapter of her life.  I am as proud of her as I am of my own children.
For her special card, I of course knew I wanted to use a Whimsy stamp ~ and I selected Wedding Bells by designer Crissy Armstrong.  I also have a new die for the inside...be sure to keep reading...


After Copic coloring the stamped image, I used the Gina Marie Pleated Lace Oval dies for the image, the black liner and the blue frame.  I used a generic lace border die, cut twice for the center strip and added a small piece of white ribbon to cover the connecting lines.  The peach background is embossed using a dotted Swiss folder. 
Inside, I used the Lawn Fawn Gift Card Holder die to hold her additional gift.  It's such a cute two sided holder that can easily be added to the inside fold of your card and could be decorated in many different ways. 


Thanks for stopping by today and for commenting too. I love to hear from you!

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment