Friday, February 2, 2018

Be My Love Bug!

Oh what wonderful memories we have of the old Volkswagen bugs!  Mine was Pumpkin ORANGE with a white convertible top.

When I spied the Heartfelt Creations, Simply Classic {HCPC-3801} with not only a vintage truck but a Volkswagen too, I was really excited.  

For today's card I used the Volkswagen as a Valentine's Card with a sentiment from another stamp set.  


The image is Copic colored then die cut using the Gina Marie X-Stitched Rectangle die.  The sentiment and the black die are also by Gina Marie - the Fish Tail Banner die set.   I then matted on a purple and blue striped paper and a black card base.  For the final touch I added three flat back purple pearls and a black bow.

I hope you enjoyed this cute little love bug and that it brings back a few old memories for you today! 
This card and many others are available at Not Just Scraps on Facebook.
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will also appear on the following Sites:





No comments:

Post a Comment