Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Smooches and Hugs

Whiles some may say Smooches and Hugs  ~ oh that's for Valentines Day ~ I think most of us we agree
any day is good for smooches and hugs!
Especially cute images like the one featured in my blog today.



This card was made specifically for the current Unity challenge of a black and white Valentine card.  I used the Phyllis Harris Smooches and Stuff image and the Pleated Lace Circle die by Gina Marie Designs.  The image is pop-dotted up and the hearts are only glued to the circle.  The Abstract Hearts and the small hearts are unbranded dies.  The black Doily is by Creative Time. The entire image is Copic colored with the 'N' series of Copic markers.  I used Diamond Stickles on the bottom of her dress, on the three small hearts and on the white heart on the bottom right corner. 

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your comments and also invite you over to my Facebook site, Not Just Scraps to view and purchase other cards.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment