Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Puppy Style

Today's featured card is one that I created for my 
grand daughter who turned 14 last week and has a great passion 
for animals, especially puppy dogs.

For her I selected Whimsy Puppy in Present, designed by Lee Holland.  Skyla loves the color green and is also a Clemson University Tiger fan, so my color palette was easy to select.  Here's what I came up with. 


The image is stamped on 110# card stock and Copic colored.   I  used the "smooshing" technique taught by Faye Wynn-Jones on the puppy. (Getting ready for more instructions from her in June!).  The image die is by Gina Marie Designs, Pleated Lace Rectangle, and the corner Happy Birthday die is by La La Land Inc. 

Thank you for stopping by today and your comments are appreciated.  Be sure to visit my facebook page also at Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment