Monday, February 5, 2018

I Am Praying For You

It's now been 16 years since my Mom went home to heaven.  That seems like a long time ago, and yet it was just the other day.  I'm sure many of you know this feeling. 
During the 10 short months that she fought her cancer, I could not tell you how many friends and people we didn't even know would say "I am praying for you and your Mom".
Yet somehow, those five words took on a new meaning ~
a meaning of hope, a meaning of promise, and a commitment.

Today's featured card is using Unity's Cecelia Girl, by designer Angie Blom and the sentiment is part of the kit.







What a beautiful image full of hope and promise to give to someone in need.  I pray that you will always include your commitment when you promise to pray for someone. 

Thank you for stopping by today ~ I invite you to visit my Facebook page, Not Just Scraps to see and purchase other Handmade Cards.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:




No comments:

Post a Comment