Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Hold On With Both Hands

What kind of birthday card to you make for your friend who makes cards also?  You know - the one that you admire, who is very creative, has a great imagination, people buy her cards, etc.  Yep... and I want to make HER a birthday card.  Hmmmm. 

Well for sure - I won't be going to Hallmark ... I am gratefully blessed to be able to make cards out of love and to God's glory.    
Today's featured card... A special birthday card to my crafting buddy.  



What better stamp to show our friendship than Phyllis Harris', A Sky With No Limit image and the sentiment of True Friends Are Rare.  
To make the card unique, I masked in the new Unity, Happy Birthday Balloon.  ...another advantage of our wonderful stamping platforms!  For the sparkle, I added several layers of multi colored confetti inside the balloon.  The cloud is a Gina Marie Design die and the edges of the image are clipped with Fiskar's Seagull decorative scissors and the base is a raised 5 x 7" Dotted Swiss emerald green card. 

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog. Your comments are always welcome and I also invite you to my Facebook page, Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:





No comments:

Post a Comment